If you’re reading this, then we hope that you have received good news and that you are preparing for the reopening of your business.
The aim of this document is to ensure that your Nightlife services are ready to rock’n’roll as soon as you are.
1. Locate Your Media Player
2. Power Up
3. Take Control
4. Overall System Check
Your Nightlife Media Player should look similar to those displayed above.
It should be installed in one of the following places:
- An AV rack, DJ console or cupboard containing all of your amplifiers
- Underneath the reception desk, back office, or with your amplifiers
Power It Up
Once you’ve located your Media Player, you can get everything powered up:
- Ensure your amplifiers are turned all the way down before turning them on.
- Turn on your internet router (if it isn’t already).
- Turn on your Nightlife Media Player and wait for around 5-10 minutes.
- Then turn up the volume on your amplifier. Bring on the music!
Now you can take control with the ManageMyNightlife App:
- Download the free app
- Open it and sign in using “firstname.surname” as your login. Reset your password in the app if you have forgotten it.
- If you can’t sign in, your club is not listed, or it is shown as “Offline”, get in touch with our tech support team.
Next let’s check the right music is playing
- Using ManageMyNightlife, connect to the Music Zone for the area. Tap the name of your club or zone to connect to it.
- Tap on then hit Controls.
- If the music stops when you tap , then the right music is playing in your venue.
Repeat these steps for each Club or Music Zone so you know the right music is playing in each area.
Now let’s get your screens working:
- Turn on your screens.
- Switch to your regular Nightlife channels (either directly on your screens or via your video switcher)
- Check that Nightlife is displaying properly. To help identify Nightlife video, use the Manage My Nightlife App
- Tap > Settings > Diagnostics > Identify Screens
If the Kiosk is not appropriate for your COVID-safe plan our crowdDJ® App has you covered.
- Download the free crowdDJ® App.
- Open it and connect to your club. ‘Location Services’ must be enabled on your phone.
- Tap the JUKEBOX or PLUS icon to queue a song. Check it loaded with ManageMyNightlife
- Connect your Spotify Account to access your personal lists
- You can also turn your Kiosk on, wait a few minutes, and it should connect
Need more support?
Make the most of our services
Training and Support to restart your Nightlife.
Visuals and Advertising